Congratulations to Anna and Andrew for Breaking Four Pool Records on Saturday, June 20th!
- 15-18 Girls Freestyle, Anna Shumate, 28.37.
- Anna beat the team record of 28.63 set by Katie Collins in 1996.
- 11-12 Boys Breaststroke, Andrew Tran 38.34.
- Andrew beat the team record of 40.39 set by Evan Ashe in 1998.
- 15-18 Girls Breaststroke, Anna Shumate 35.68.
- Anna beat the team record of 36.73 set by Anna Shumate on June 13, 2015. On June 13, 2015, Anna beat the previous team record of 38.51 set by Hallie Fleisch in 1992.
- 11-12 Boys Butterfly, Andrew Tran 33.06.
- Andrew beat the team record of 33.84 set by Devin Crock in 1993.
In addition to breaking records, many of our Piranhas had personal bests on Saturday! Sixty-One Individual Events (Free, Back, Breast, and Fly) were Personal Bests for our Piranhas! In Eight Events, All Three of the Piranhas Swimmers Swimming the Event Had Personal Bests! Go Piranhas!
A special thank you to Chad Sheridan for analyzing the meet data!